Outlaw Christmas...

.


absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
outlaw Christmas

don't upset atheists
makes them question their faith



absurd thought -
God of the Universe hates
Christmas celebrations

leads to Muslim apostates
who then get death threats



MERRY HOLIDAYS
we all have our special ones
drink responsibly

world economy depends
on massive celebrations



for the holidays
we must get together
- before they are over

ancient feelings
days will get longer again


..


Philosophy of Liberty Cartoon
Apostates of Islam

USpace


6 comments:

Lulubelle B said...

Really like your blog.
Found you by searching "haiku"
I'll stop back again

I'm a visitor
from the BlogCatalog site.
My blog's haiku, too.

christian soldier said...

u-space-these brought a smile to my heart and made me LOL :-)

Thank you - my friend..
Carol-CS

Captain USpace said...

.
Thank you for stopping by Lulubelle B, I love your comment style; comments in Haiku are required over at Haiku Pundit.

:)

Captain USpace said...

.
Thank you for saying so Carol-CS, I'm glad.

:)

christian soldier said...

u-apace-this I wrote for your critic-based on my post today-Dec. 29-08

Freedom lost
In order to regain
A battle must be fought...

It is my prayer that it be political..My 'gut feeling..is that it will be militarily...

Carol-CS

Captain USpace said...

.
That's great, well done. I love it! The '-' can be good to separate the related yet connected thoughts. Both politics and military. Good for you with the senryu.

:)

freedom lost -
in order to regain
a battle must be fought...
.